Look into the future
Look into my eyes and tell me
Everything's all right
Tell me where we're going
I'm so afraid 'cos I don't know what's going on
With my life
But it'll be all right tonight
Will it be all right tonight?
Are we doin' all right in old L.A. tonight?
Sitting by the ocean
Mapping out my plans of action
Baby, they include you
I wish you'd send a message
Maybe I'm just better off not knowing who knew
But it'll be all right tonight
Will it be all right tonight?
Are we doin' all right in old L.A. tonight?
Those summer nights when I look in your eyes
I'm falling to pieces, pieces
Out of my mind
And I'll never know why
I'm falling to pieces, pieces
Who could imagine such a thing could happen to you?
It's gonna be all right in old L.A.
Those summer nights when I look in your eyes
I'm falling to pieces, pieces
Out of my mind
And I'll never know why
I'm falling to pieces, pieces
It's gonna be all right in old L.A. tonight
(Ozzy Osbourne)
Eu sempre choro com essa música.!
Eu sempre choro com essa música.!
5 comentários:
Pruu
soh pq eu ia colocar algo do ozzy que tocou no show e me fez pensar.
copiona xD
logico q coloquei de proposito pra ver se vc tava atenta =p
e ele nem sabia onde tava. ficou falando "rio, rio" toda hora. nem sabia q tava em sp xD
Cantar uma musica que lhe faz chorar?
Que sina...
Acho q ainda não tens idéia do que acontece em mim quando te vejo ou penso em você nesse estado...
Eu amo você, lo sabes?
até eu sei. =)
hahahahahaha
desculpa, mas foi engraçado
=xxxx
Postar um comentário